Weird Video Problems
  • From: Phil Savoie <psavoie1783@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:32:29 -0400
Hi Again,

Just when I thought I had all my video problems fixed, another shows up. Some
background. I have a compaq presario R3000 amd 64 laptop. I have
successfully configured the nvidia drivers from SuSE and you for 1280x800.
The weirdness occurs after screensaver (blank setting) wakes up. If the
backlight of the screen is turned off by the screensaver then the video
returns garbled.

If I log out then back in again the video is proper. This behaviour has me
completely stumped. Please, has anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Phil

< Previous Next >