Re: [SLE] An apology to the list
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:14:56 -0800
Stephen,

On Monday 28 February 2005 17:06, Stephen Boddy wrote:

> ... And unless you want your shiny new
> questions to be ignored, use the 'New Message to Mailing List' menu
> for posting new queries. Thread hijacking is really irritating.

Indeed, but as I'm fond of pointing out, KMail has the ability to:

1) Rewrite or delete headers in filter actions
2) Assign filters to the "Apply Filter" sub-menu of the Message menu
3) Add buttons associated with such manually-applied filters to the
toolbar.

I use such a filter to fix posts that hijack a thread.

> --
> Steve Boddy

Randall Schulz