Re: [SLE] unsubscription
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 01:37:35 -0500
On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 11:23:22PM -0500, Ken Schneider wrote:
> It doesn't work this way. Look at the -full- headers for how to
> unsubscribe or look at the email that was sent to you to confirm your
> subscription.

This is the .... 19th time in two weeks? I think I'm going to make a custom
action for my mail, don't deliver anything with this word in it. I guess
when you sign up it's just to hard to read the message you have to open and
say yes I want on the list and then reading the message saying welcome that
shows you how to do this.

> --
> Ken Schneider
> UNIX since 1989, linux since 1994, SuSE since 1998
>
> * Only reply to the list please*
>
> "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably
> the day they start making vacuum cleaners." -Ernst Jan Plugge

Leaving the following because for some reason it appears to be to hard to
find for some people.