Re: [SLE] ALSA question
  • From: Hans du Plooy <hansdp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:48:58 +0200
On Monday 28 February 2005 23:00, Andreas Philipp wrote:
> You must set up the dmix plugin for ALSA.
Thanks Andreas, I actually read about the dmix plugin in the ALSA docs, but
the example they give won't work on my machine - gives me errors messages
that I don't understand :-) My /usr/share/alsa/alsa.conf file doesn't
look too much like the example they give on the ALSA site.

> http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/index.php/Setting_up_Dmix_for_ALSA
Great, thanks! I have to run out to clients now, will try it and get back to
you after.

Thanks
--
Kind regards