Re: [SLE] release of Suse 9.3 ?
  • From: Josephine <Josephine@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:28:50 +0100
On Tuesday 01 March 2005 18:57, Fred wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone know the roadmap of the Suse 9.3 release ?
> and if Novell developpers took care of the bootup time ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Fred

For the million time: suse professional's cycle is at every 6 months. 9.2 was
released at the end of October. Calculate now 6 months since then.

Josephine

ps: we should really make an automatically mail to be sent to the list weekly
with answers to: "how do i unsubscribe" and "when is the next suse going to
be released".