Re: [SLE] An apology to the list
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:17:40 +0000
On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:47:36 -0500, Jeffrey Laramie
<suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 6. "Reply To" pointing to the list is the norm on the handful of lists I'm on
> and every one I've ever been on. I've never heard a criticism of this
> configuration and there is rarely any complaining about responding directly,
> as opposed to this list where it is a daily occurrance.
>
> It's good to hear other opinions. I think this discussion is long overdue.
>
> Jeff
>
> --
subscribed to one or another since first starting to use the net in
early 1996. This is the very first I have ever known - despite
somebody stating that it is standard practise (really?) - where
sending a reply ends up with it going to last poster only. This then
denies the rest of the thread followers the possible solution to the
original problem.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer