Re: [SLE] finding red-carpet
  • From: "Ryan McCain" <Ryan.McCain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:19:56 -0600
That's not entirely true.

This is from opencarpet.org:

Note that this software is not an adequate replacement for Novell's
ZENworks Linux Management product. If you are looking for an
enterprise-quality management solution, Open Carpet is not for you. The
target audience is third-party software distributors.

--Ryan

>>> Silviu Marin-Caea <silviu_marin-caea@xxxxxxxxxx> 3/2/2005 4:00:20
AM >>>
On Tuesday 01 March 2005 22:23, Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
> It is not easy searching the Novel web site for Ximian products. I
reached
> dead-ends several times. So, I must ask the people "here" : Where can
one
> find the latest red-carpet rpms for SuSE 9.2?

Red Carped has been renamed to ZENworks Linux Management. Maybe that
helps
finding it.