To: "Suse" <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: [SLE] HP NetRAID

-----"Joni Hoppen" <joni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: -----

I am trying to stall suse
9.0 on the HP server machine which is provided with HP NetRAID. I set
up scsi disks as RAID "0". Then at the beginning of the instalation
the
system says "no hard disk were found". What can I do for the system
recognize the hard discs?

Hi Joni,

Search the mailing list, I already sent an answer to this problem, (passing
two parameters at boot prompt), but I don't remember it now :-)
If you don't find it, send me back an e-mail

Regards

Gaël