Re: [SLE] An apology to the list
  • From: Gary <how-stupid-is-this.com@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:17:13 -0600
Hi Jeffrey,

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:32:04 -0500 UTC (3/3/2005, 9:32 AM -0600 UTC my time),
Jeffrey Laramie wrote:

>> Why, do you have that much time to waste as to harp on such a mundane
>> issue? Why do you think anyone has to defend "this policy?" This is the way
>> it is, it will not change, nor will you change it for this list, or any
>> EZMLM driven mail list. You have two choices, we all have choices, either
>> change email clients or find another list to your liking.

J> You're entitled to your opinions, but once again this is a "because that's the
J> way it is" answer.

It is not an opinion, but fact; once again, understand this will not change
anything.

J> You may find this thread annoying but so far the majority thinks this is
J> an issue that needs to be addressed.

Really...... can you grasp the concepts that:

1. You have no idea what the majority is on this list, let alone what the
total subscriptions are for all Suse lists. What you perceive is false, and
amounts to demagoguery.

2. You are wasting everyone's time and bandwidth with your "rally around me"
nonsense. You seem to major in minor points, meaningless ranting drivel,
taking away from the true purpose of this list, heretofore, where you have
offered absolutely no technical help to anyone.

3. Most importantly, no matter what you say, or want, or do,
it_will_not_change. Can you understand that? Can you grasp this concept
yet? Does this sink in?

4. Congratulations, troll, you have just hit my permanent bitbucket.

Well Don Quixote keep chasing your windmills. I neither have the time,
patience, nor the inclination.

--
Gary

< Previous Next >