Re: [SLE] Thunderbird segfault in 9.2
  • From: Jason Joines <joines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:44:20 -0600
Catimimi wrote:

Hello,

I suggest that you have a look to a thread I wrote in the first week of february. I explained esactly the same problem and the solution (!!) I found. Now it works as you can see.

If you don't find, let me know, I'll try to help you.

Regards.

Michel

Before posting I searched for messages with subject containing thunder or seg and found nothing. I just searched for messages with catimimi in the sender and browsed through February but didn't find anything. Do you remember what the subject was? Apparently my Mozilla Mail search is broken. It didn't even find what I just posted. I'll search the web archives.

Jason