Re: [SLE] Alsa Sound NOT RESOLVED
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 08:45:44 -0600
Chadley Wilson wrote:
I was friendly and asked a genuine question. But it seems this list is super over populated with newbies,
Insults will not get you very far, here or elsewhere.
Is there a list for suse where all the experts hangout and deal with expert problems like this one, or am I sc3wed?
Expert problem?
The onboard sound run in win XP has the ability to use the three audio
jacks as the following:

the Mic (pink) as Sub woofer out
the line (blue) and rear out
the Audio (green) as front audio

How can I get this setup to work in Suse?