Re: [SLE] Linux Keyboard from Cherry
  • From: "\"Michael E. Jaggers\" <mej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <mej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:39:51 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Available in US as well, see:

http://www.cherrycorp.com/english/cymotion-line/cymotion-line_master_linux.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mar 4, 2005 9:16 AM
To: suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [SLE] Linux Keyboard from Cherry

Just thought I'd share. I did a search in the archives and didn't
stumble on anyone else mentioning this yet.... Cherry Keyboards
(German company) is making a Linux keyboard. I picked one up a couple
weeks ago, and am very impressed.

The keyboard has all sorts of handy Linux specific keys, and comes
with a driver disk specifically tuned to SuSE 9.x. You can get rid of
that annoying Windows keyboard now :-)

If you guys haven't heard about this keyboard yet, it's worth doing a
little investigating. It's available in the EU (they have
distributors in various EU countries).

http://www.cherry.de/deutsch/enjoy-line/enjoy_master-linux.htm
(German language link)