SuSE 9.2 Pro HANGS
  • From: MindBender <ephlodur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 10:19:25 -0800 (PST)
Hello List,

Here is my Setup:
AMD Thunderbird 1.0 Ghz
512 RAM with 1.5 Gig for swap
Dual boot with SuSE 9.2 Pro / WinXp SP2
All updates from SuSE were downloaded
I found that previous SuSE version were more stable on
my system. But now to often for confort I found that
SuSE 9.2 Pro Just Hangs and I need to reset(reboot)
the system
in order to use it again. Now I'm wondering its only
me or anybody else are having similar problem with
their system. I cauth the system once while its was
hanging with 0 free memory for swap...I presume that
there may be some memory leak in some application but
can't tell which...This happen while running
Kde/blackbox/Windowmaker

The last HANGS corrupted some files so now my X wont
start anymore...
Please let me know if eny of you experienced the same
problems.

Thanks

email : ephlodur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What we need is Awareness we can't get carelless.