Red Carpet apt repositories....
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:47:42 +0100
If anyone is interested in trying it out, I've created a redirect for
Red Carpet (using Open-carpet) so it will look into the apt
repositories at gwdg.de.

In Red Carpet, add a new service and point it at http://www.smaug42.com/suse_rc

Then "Refresh" and go pick the various RPM repositories you want to
install from.

This should give you access to all of current apt repositories as of
today's list (08 March) but ONLY FOR SuSE9.2. I have not yet set it
up for any other version. If I have time in the next few days/weeks I
will try to add in some of the older versions... or if someone else
wants to add on to the config just let me know, and we can arrange
something offlist. I should be able to host the xml files permanently
(as permanent as things are on theinternet anyway) on this domain.

If there are ay problems with it... like a typo, let me know.

C.