Re: [SLE] unsubscription
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 18:39:58 -0500
On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 18:31, Brad Bourn wrote:
> There is such a button I thought
>

> Doesn't it say in the CONFIRMATION email that you have to REPLY to confirm, or
> if you do NOTHING, you will NOT be subscribed.
>

> So, if not subscribing in the first place isn't simple, I would qualify NOT
> replying to the CONFIRMATION *would* be simple, because my dog (actually,
> very well trained) can do it! (not reply that is)
>

> B-)

I put people that don't know how to un-subscribe one notch above people
that don't know how to reply to the list. There are a lot of new people
that think they have to send a copy to the list as well as the OP or the
OP will not see their reply. And can't figure out why the person they
sent their reply to gets two copies.

--
Ken Schneider

* Only reply to the list please*