RE: [SLE] User Groups/Associations
  • From: a.bridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:31:21 +0000
That is something to think about. However, I'm just a beginer with Linux. I
would be more interested in learning from others. Don't get me wrong, I'm not
new to computers. I have my MCSE (no jokes please) and have been working as a
Network admin for about two years, and have installed and setup Suse Pro. I
actually installed pure-ftpd on a work machine. But that's just about it.