Re: [SLE] unsubscription [please, watch your language]
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 03:30:55 +0100 (CET)

El 2005-03-09 a las 16:26 -0500, Michael W Cocke escribió:

> On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 21:39:00 +0100 (CET), you wrote:
>
> >Yes, I listen. But I can not accept it... it increases network and disk
> >usage across many computers and servers, and increases the time I need to
> >get the information I need to answer.
> >

> Then allow me to demonstrate how it works. In the event that you ever
> come up with a question in which I could have helped you, you've just
> shot yourself in the foot, because I don't have time to waste with
> people who cannot be bothered following the rules. Thus, no further
> messages from you will be seen here. Get it? I doubt it... and I
> don't really care, because you're an idiot.

Er... Mr. Michael... Did I insult you? Did I not follow the rules? Or did
you, starting by direct-emailing me? Perhaps you intended somebody else...
who doesn't deserve any insult, either.

And... just for the record, haven't I helped hundreds of posters here with
my posts? The archives prove my last point.

--
Saludos
Carlos Robinson