Re: [SLE] unsubscription [please, watch your language]
  • From: Michael W Cocke <cocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:56:06 -0500
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 03:30:55 +0100 (CET), you wrote:

>El 2005-03-09 a las 16:26 -0500, Michael W Cocke escribió:
>
>> On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 21:39:00 +0100 (CET), you wrote:
>>
>> >Yes, I listen. But I can not accept it... it increases network and disk
>> >usage across many computers and servers, and increases the time I need to
>> >get the information I need to answer.
>> >

>> Then allow me to demonstrate how it works. In the event that you ever
>> come up with a question in which I could have helped you, you've just
>> shot yourself in the foot, because I don't have time to waste with
>> people who cannot be bothered following the rules. Thus, no further
>> messages from you will be seen here. Get it? I doubt it... and I
>> don't really care, because you're an idiot.
>
>Er... Mr. Michael... Did I insult you? Did I not follow the rules? Or did
>you, starting by direct-emailing me? Perhaps you intended somebody else...
>who doesn't deserve any insult, either.
>
>And... just for the record, haven't I helped hundreds of posters here with
>my posts? The archives prove my last point.

I realized that my quote was of the wrong person almost as soon as I
hit send. My apologies. I had intended to flame the gomer who can't
be bothered following list rules. People like that just get under my
skin sometimes - they're (usually) asking for help, and they can't
even be bothered being polite to the people they're asking for help.
grrr..

Anyway, you're obviously not in that category and I'm sorry I mangled
my quote.

Mike-

--
Mornings: Evolution in action. Only the grumpy will survive.
--

Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide spam
filters at catherders.com. If email from you bounces, try non-HTML, non-encoded,