NLD9 ZLM
  • From: Eric Marcus <EMarcus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:50:08 -0500
Hello, I installed NLD on a laptop without a NIC and now I have a NIC
for it. How do I "restart" the ZLM to register the product code for
the updates?

Are worms or viruses wreaking havoc with your network security?
Contact Jamie Metcalf (info@xxxxxxxxx) or the Customer Support
Center at CPR (616-575-8500) to receive information on a
preliminary network assessment today!

This email transmission contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law.
If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the
email return address. Thank you.

  • No further messages