PERL for Windows
  • From: Maura Edelweiss Monville <memonvil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:06:02 -0500
Thanks to some SuSE lists members I could get my PERL program running perfectly and have even refined it to filter
the extracted records in a number of selectable ways.

Problem: I run and do all my development on SuSE.
My supervisors only know Windows ... sigh .....sigh ... sigh ...
I know PERL is cross-platform and a PERL version does exist also for Windos/XP
I've just opened the web site from which I can download PERL foe WINDOS:

http://www.activestate.com/

But I feel at a loss about which product/code I can suggest my supervisors for downloading as there are many choices. In addition, is the PERL version for Windows available for free as it is for Linux ??? I guess it isn't ....

Thank you very much for all your help.
regards,
maura

< Previous Next >