Re: [SLE] Destjet printer app has a bug? Signal 11
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:10:59 -0500
On Wednesday 16 March 2005 01:00 pm, Ken Schneider wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 12:00 -0500, BandiPat wrote:
> > Ok, Andy, now that we know you are a "newbie", we can be a bit
> > more specific with details. A point, I might mention to other
> > participants on the list just coming over to Linux. In the
> > subject, point out "newbie alert", so things don't get too
> > technical at first. Haines City, huh? I just got back from
> > visiting a friend in Cape Coral.
>
> Had I known you were coming to Cape Coral I would have invited you
> over.
>
> --
> Ken Schneider
> UNIX since 1989, linux since 1994, SuSE since 1998

heh :o)
I actually visted some family there as well, Ken, but they weren't ready
nor did I have time to convert them to Linux. I did end up fixing a
few things on their computers while I was there though. It's like
announcing you are a doctor to a group, "Doc, I've been having this
pain here." Everybody that uses Windows has pains! ;o)

regards,
Lee

< Previous Next >