red text in Yast view Packages installed
  • From: William Wolfe <w_j_wolfe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:04:19 +0000 (GMT)
Hi

could you please explain the meaning of the use of red
text in Yast when viewing software packages installed.
Its not listed in Help screens, or on the View menu
that does nicely explain the meaning of the symbols.

I have installed 2 X rpm packages recently, and they
are displayed with red text. When I click on Check
Dependencies, it check out OK.

Red is the international colour of warning. Are these
about to blow up my system ? Are they missing a step
in the installation + package mannagement ?

thanks W.