Re: [SLE] 9.2 Pro FTP and Firewall
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:55:21 +0100 (CET)

The Monday 2005-03-21 at 21:00 -0500, Synthetic Cartoonz wrote:

> I looked this up on google and the suse support database (anyone else notice
> how lame the suse support db has become ?) and didn't find anything useful.

Yes, I noticed, search seldom works. I end by checking the index of
articles for a whole year and scan the list manually. I mean, with my own
eyes.

I was thinking of replicating it locally and then configure htdig to
search the articles... previously there was an rpm for the sdb. It must be
progress. :-/

> Is there something else to mung with to get FTP uploads working?

Try passive ftp mode.

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson