Re: [SLE] SUSE future
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:42:55 -0500
On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 09:56:51AM +0100, Hartmut Meyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday 22 March 2005 07:31, Allen wrote:
> > I'm hoping someone who works at SUSE / Novell can read this, these are
> > things I'd like to see in the next release of SUSE Linux.
>
> Next release? _Way_ too late for that.

I know, I was thinking maybe SUSE 10 or 11 though. Believe me I know it
isn't something you just pop in and it's done.

> Anyway: this list is good for discussions/help around SUSE Linux bit - not for
> providing feedback to SUSE (since this list is not systematically monitored
> by SUSE/Novell staff and those of us that read here typically do it in their
> leasure time).

I know man, I just wanted feed back form others. I can't be the only one
that wants to see SUSE have a bit of a tool to compete with Free BSD's
pkg_add -r system which works very well. I'd just like to see that on SUSE.

> Use
>
> http://www.suse.de/feedback
>
> instead.
>

> Greetings from Stuhr
> hartmut

Mich SUSE Fur Alle Toggen. :) (My German is REALLY bad but that should be
right).

Thaks for all the replies except of course the whining because of Novell. I
have yet to see a SUSE employee complain about Novell.