Re: [SLE] gpg-agent & kmail 1.8
  • From: Hamish <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:13:55 +0000
On Wednesday 23 March 2005 04:42, Darryl Gregorash wrote:
> Your last two messages in this thread contain what appears to be a valid
> pgp signature. However, it does not seem to have been published, either
> on pgp.net or keyserver.net. According to the header information, both
> were written with kmail 1.8. Whatever problems do exist with your
> configuration, something does seem to be working.

I have the same problem, and you will see that this message is signed too,
because I typed in my passphrase (again). The problem is when you want to use
gpg-agent (this will cache your private key, so you dont have to type in a
passphrase every time you send an email).

I definately have gpg-agent --daemon running, and it still does not realise
this. I have all the symptoms described. Anyone have any luck discovering a
fix?

Cheers,