Re: [SLE] X Windows Startup Script
  • From: David Bottrill <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:17:21 +0000
Hi,

Glad you got it working, I've tried a couple of programs in the past to use
the extra keys on my keyboard, I forget which one I found the best, since I
upgraded to SuSe 9.2 64bit :) I haven't bothered setting it up for the extra
keys. Anyway I have a couple of LCD screens and I just autorun the programs I
want when I log in so the most programs I need are already running.

Have fun,

David

--
David Bottrill