Re: [SLE] SUSE future
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:43:33 +0000

> > > I used it and it wouldn't load Eterm. Again this isn't about APT or
> > > something else being better. I think I pointed that out in my other
> > > message, this is about getting one of them to be added to SUSE.
> >
> > Then *why* provide an example of a perceived failure of apt to do what
> > you desire when the example merely shows that you have not provided
> > the sources for the desired package(s)? You are inferring by example
> > that apt will not or can not do what you require.
>
> Probably a mistake on my part. I haven't eaten or slept in two days.
>

> -
>
> > Patrick Shanahan Registered Linux User #207535
> > http://wahoo.no-ip.org @ http://counter.li.org
> > HOG # US1244711 Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery
> >
> > --

I cant see why we would want to include something like that in Suse an
RedHat-ism if ever there was no thanks ..

Pete .

--
If Bill Gates had gotten LAID at High School do YOU think there would be a
Microsoft ? Of course NOT !

You gotta spend a lot of time at your school Locker stuffing underware up
your ass to think , I am going to take on the worlds Computer Industry

-------:heard on Cyber Radio.:-------