Re: [SLE] SUSE future
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 06:10:58 -0500

> > > Then *why* provide an example of a perceived failure of apt to do what
> > > you desire when the example merely shows that you have not provided
> > > the sources for the desired package(s)? You are inferring by example
> > > that apt will not or can not do what you require.
> >
> > Probably a mistake on my part. I haven't eaten or slept in two days.
>
> Good grief man, eat a sandwich and go to bed at once! Your computing
> experience will improve and you will stay sane. And stop doing whatever is

I ate today, I finally got to bed at 5 PM and when I woke up I was half
hungry which is rare.

> keeping you awake ... now, never say this list doesn't provide good

I couldn't go to sleep, I couldn't sleep the night before and I had to be
up early for my Uncle's funeral and I was helping carry the casket so I
had no choice in going to sleep.

I think I got this (..) close to OD on coffee.