Re: [SLE] ntop
  • From: Andre Truter <andre.truter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 06:26:42 +0200
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:06:50 -0800, Scott Leighton <helphand@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually, that should be wwwrun not wwwuser.
>
> NTOP_USER="wwwrun"

No, it still does not work.

It will only work if I comment the first part of the if statement
that does the 'sudo -u wwwrun /usr/sbin/passcheck' in the
/etc/init.d/ntop script.

If I just run:

sudo -u wwwrun /usr/sbin/passcheck

in a terminal, I get a Segmentation fault.

If I just run passcheck, then it does not Segfault.

So it seems that sudo and passcheck does not play together well.

--
Andre Truter | Software Engineer | Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899 | AIM: trusoftzaf | http://www.trusoft.za.org