Re: [SLE] Mouse woes -
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 00:28:54 -0500
On Saturday 26 March 2005 12:09 am, Marc Chamberlin wrote:

Hi Marc,

Please send your replies to the list and not to me directly, OK? That keeps
the threads intact so other people can (hopefully) benefit, too.

> ... It comes with an adapter that plugs into one of the USB
> ports. The mouse connects to the adapter wirelessly.

I'm glad they're not making wired infrared mice now. ;-)

At least you were experimenting with other USB mouse settings. That's
reasonable when your specific model isn't listed. And SuSE/YaST isn't even
aware that it's an infrared device. That complication is contained between
the mouse and adapter. As far as the system can tell, you might as well be
running a standard, corded USB mouse. You /were/ experimenting with *corded*
USB mice settings, right?

- Carl

Dover Foxcroft, Maine, USA Public Keys 68396713 & F8207216
----->>>>>http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/supportlinuxbios.html <<<<<-----