Re: [SLE] Book: "SUSE Linux 9 Bible"
  • From: jose <jafc01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 16:44:32 +0100
El Viernes, 25 de Marzo de 2005 16:11, Randall R Schulz escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to hear from anyone who is familiar with the book "SUSE Linux 9
> Bible" (<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764577395/>) to get
> their review / impressions of this book.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Randall Schulz

Left us in "mini-bible".President of Linux International explains the concept
"bible" in the foreword, but the authors correct to him where, for example,
in the page 193, say that "every Yast module take up a whole book",etc.
In other aspects, I think is a good add-on to the official handbooks and with
a better focus.
Regards
jose