kmail & kwallet
  • From: "B. Stia" <usr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 02:02:22 -0500
Hellos SuSE people,

Recently upgrade to KDE3.4 on SuSE 9.2 Have this very aggravating
problem with Kwallet which demands that I supply passwords for all of
my email accounts (4) and other things. Now, my ISP doesn't require it
at every login, so why should Kmail /Kwallet ? (Shades of Microsoft)
(Who needs this crap - that is why I quit Windows)

Disabled Kwallet but every time Kmail starts it demands the passwords.
I can go in and configure Kmail with the correct passwords and it will
behave properly, but the next time I start Kmail it "forgets" my
password configuration and demands the individual passwords again.
Really getting tired of this BS !! Really don't need automated stuff
"looking after me". How do I make Kmail forget about this stupid
Kwallet thing that 99% of us don't want or need ???

Bob S.