Re: [SLE] kmail & kwallet
  • From: Andreas Philipp <andreas.philipp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:05:43 -0500
Randall,

El Dom 27 Mar 2005 11:46, Randall R Schulz escribió:
> I have no sub-menu "Settings" in my K Menu.
>
> Which distribution are you running? I'm using 9.1 upgraded to KDE 3.4

I am running 8.2/KDE3.4, compiled from source. Until this release, I usually
upgraded KDE using the SuSE provided packages. Before this upgrade, I had
always a 'SuSE' entry in my K menu, which is now gone. But I remember that
the 'Settings' submenu has always been there. In it, there are also entries
for the Printing Manager, Menu Updating Tool, Menu Editor, Desktop Settings
Wizard and Panel Configuration.
--
Andreas Philipp
Noema Ltda.