Re: [SLE] kmail & kwallet
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 06:24:34 -0800
Colin,

On Monday 28 March 2005 01:40, Colin Carter wrote:

> > I also do not have a Security sub-menu in the Utilities menu.
>
> Sorry Randall, I have no further suggestions. I have no idea how
> the programmers decide where to position things: it is just where
> it happened to end up on my system. A bit frustrating!

There's nothing to apologize for. I just wanted to point out the
discrepancies. They may result from the different sequence of package
installations and updates.

> > > Regards,
> > > Colin
> > > PS: I didn't like the loss of control either
> >
> > I'm afraid that's a non-sequitur to me at this point. What loss of
> > control are you referring to?
>
> I am referring to the fact the the wallet kept interrupting me and
> often refused to lie quiet and sent incorrect passwords to my
> applications. And settings and control of the wallet just another
> thing to have to spend time on; I need to do more important things
> like mastering xemacs, LaTeX, cvs, OpenGL, compiling....

I know I silenced it, I'm just not entirely sure how. I know that's not
really very cool, but here I am.

> Good luck Randall,
> Colin

Thanks. Thinks are OK in the KMail vs. KWallet department right now. I
hope they stay that way.

Randall Schulz

< Previous Next >