Re: [SLE] MySQL Table Locked?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 03:21:08 +0200 (CEST)

The Monday 2005-03-28 at 16:37 -0500, Andy Choens wrote:

> In one last attempt to get this to work, I dropped the entire schema, and
> restored it. I get the exact same error pattern I have previously described.
>
> I'm going to try and see if anyone on a mysql list has any ideas.......

I know very little about this, but when I created a table I found that I
could not have a field named "index", I had a lot of problems and had to
rename it to "indice" instead. I was using rekall and mysql (suse 9.1).

It is just a wild guess, change fields names. Who knows, it might work :-)

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson