Re: [SLE] MySQL Table Locked?
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:27:05 -0500
On Mon, 2005-03-28 at 21:46 -0500, Andy Choens wrote:
> Thanks, but I don't have any fields named index. What's confusing is how is
> USED to work. Something has changed somewhere else. I didn't change the
> table, it just quit working.
> --andy

I am not a DBA but using webmin to connect to mysql there is an icon for
table permissions that looks like you can change permissions for
individual tables. Maybe something has go wrong there. Just a suggestion
for something else to try before you pull all of your hair out.

--
Ken Schneider

* Only reply to the list please*