imap and kmail
  • From: oabram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:10:32 -0800 (PST)
Is it possible to use filter rules in kmail to mave messages from a certain folder on an imap server (say inbox) to a folder on the local machine (say suse which is a subfolder of inbox)?

I've created filter rules. They do not work automatically but if I right click on the message and choose apply filter (or do ctrl-j) then the message is successfully moved from the imap server to the specified folder on my local machine.

I'm new to suse. I bought and installe it two days ago. So far I am enjoying it and I'm impressed with its coherency.

Abe