Re: [SLE] Recover question - no kernel
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:54:41 -0600
Moby wrote:
Ok, follow up to my own post. I tried the repair option under install. It did all sorts of checks, found really no errors of any significance (other than missing postfix as I use sendmail on here). Still the same problem. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. This is my first time recovering from kernel failure on SuSE. I have often recovered from kernel failures on RH boxes with almost no hassle. Is there some SuSE specific item I keep on missing?
Is this a stock SuSE kernel, or a KOTD? Do you have the stock mkinitrd?
--
Joe Morris
New Tribes Mission