Re: [SLE] really big fonts in mozilla and firefox
  • From: Abram B Olson <oabram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:38:45 -0800
Ok sure. There is nothing wrong with the fonts in the pages that firefox displays. The problem is in the application inself.

You can see a screenshot here: http://70.56.94.211/snapshot1.png
http://70.56.94.211/snapshot2.png

You can see that the font in the mozilla menu are very large in comparison to the fonts in thunderbird and the kde desktop.

Abe

Felix Miata wrote:
Abram B Olson wrote:

So, both mozilla and firefox have really enormous fonts, not in the
webpages but in the applications themselves. I've spent about an hour
trying to fix this by adjusting the font sizes in both the applications
and in the kde preferences but nothing changes the enormoun fonts.
Anyone who can help will have my eternal gratitude ;-)

The only way to know what you mean by "enormous" is give us a link to a
screenshot showing the problem, but see generally:
http://www.mozilla.org/unix/dpi.html

< Previous Next >