Re: [SLE] mouse/trackball cleaning (OT)
  • From: "Paul W. Abrahams" <abrahams@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 22:11:10 -0500
On Tuesday 01 February 2005 9:05 pm, Peter B Van Campen wrote:

> Logitech Marble Mouse is Ultra cool. Symetrical, hand shaped and a real
> trackball! Don't let the "Mouse" in the fool you. About $15 retail in
> the US

I have one and I'm quite satisfied with it. I haven't observed any tracking
problems, although perhaps I'm not demanding enough. As to cleaning: you
stick a pencil eraser through the hole behind the ball and the ball pops out.
The undersurface has relatively few nooks and crannies to trap lint, though I
have yet to see a mouse of any species that doesn't trap some lint.

Paul