Re: [SLE] Windows Media Codecs Install?
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:24:08 -0500
On Wed February 2 2005 10:20 am, Mike wrote:
> Don't know about that exact error, but have you got libdvdcss installed?
> And also, I think the xine that comes with suse is crippled or
> something. Never had any luck with it. I've always installed the xine
> stuff from packman.

I have ALL the files from packman, EXCEPT for libdvdcss.rpm. Apparently, the
German anti-competive control freak law kicked in, and it's no longer
available. I need it for 9.2.....file attached is fine. :)

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."

< Previous Next >