Re: [SLE] kmail (kontact) threaded view
  • From: Paul Cartwright <paul_tbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 12:36:37 -0500
On Wednesday 02 February 2005 12:31 pm, Hamish wrote:
> are the new messages red, or is the thread red? (say that 10 times
> fast;) ) and the thread is
>
> > opened. All other threads are closed.
> > use the "+" PLUS key to go to the next unread message.
>
> Can you still have the thread in red, but with the thread collapsed?
actually, I have another folder, and the new messages are in BLUE, not
sure how I did that!
I've never tried to collapse a thread with new messages, what would be
the point? After reading all messages in a thread, and going to the
next folder, the threads auto collapse. MOSTLY, each folder is a
different filter, but I don't remember changing the color schemes..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800