Re: [SLE] Configuring Suse 9.2 Pro as an email server
  • From: Hamish <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:50:04 +0000
On Friday 04 February 2005 13:16, Savyn Vydelingum (GTT) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone explain to me how to setup and configure Suse 9.2 pro as an
> email server. I am very new to Linux in fact 4 days old and been thrown
> in the deep end. Step by step instructure or documentation is greatly
> appreciated.

I would recommend a beta of kolab2. Although it is beta, a lot of people are
using it in production environments. It is very easy to set up - it runs in
an openpkg environment. It provides IMAP and POP mail access, as well as
groupware functions (plugin needed for outlook for groupware)
http://www.kolab.org
< Previous Next >