Re: [SLE] kicked out of graphical boot mode
  • From: devosc <devosc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:54:15 -0600
I treied to run the repair utility from the install cds and it
couldn't fix the problem on the hardrive (hda2)...

So I've just had to bite the bullet and re-install, just means a weeks
work is lost etc..., however I'm a bit disappointed that this has
happened to me again (for the second time), last time I clearly knew
it was a hard drive problem... is there something that I can do to
monitor this, or try to do to ensure the system is healthy etc...

G.

< Previous Next >