Re: [SLE] Re: Gnome Menu Icon Sizes
  • From: "John R. Tomawski" <jtomawski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 20:08:05 -0500
Well, I'm going to answer my own question. Here's how it's done:

Replace x,y with your own values.

Global Changes:
1. touch ~/.gtkrc-2.0 if not already there.
2. Add gtk-icon-sizes="panel-menu=x,y"

Theme Changes:
1. Edit the /opt/gnome/share/themes/<theme>/gtk-2.0/gtkrc file.
2. Add gtk-icon-sizes="panel-menu=x,y"

Thanks,
John R. Tomawski