Fwd: Re: [SLE] Mutt Lovins'
  • From: Andy Yankovich <andyyank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:48:51 -0500
Hi guys,

I am a two-week old newbie who started out with Mandrake 10.1. I
almost gave up on Linux because nothing worked like the
documentation said it should. Well, almost nothing. An old-timer
(compared to my newbie status) on the MDK list wrote me privately
and suggested I give Suse a try because "they don't seem to break
what they once fixed in a prior version." I think this suse 9.2 is
tremendous compared to what I was using. Just my two cents.

Andy