KMail upgrade and a loss of identity.
  • From: Colin Murphy <Colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:04:33 +0000
I have recently upgraded from Suse 9.1 to 9.2 and I am having a problem with
KMail, my old identities are not available.

I copied my old .kde and .kmailrc file from my old install to the new and this
seems to have allowed me access to all my previous settings, like POP3
servers and mail filters etc., just no identities, even though I can see them
still in the .kmailrc file.

Has the format of the .kmailrc file changed between these versions?

--
Colin Murphy, a man for all seasons, especially pepper.

< Previous Next >