Re: [SLE] kicked out of graphical boot mode
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 08:05:39 -0800
G,

Keep in mind that if your system operated with a power supply of
insufficient capacity, it may have sustained permanent damage in doing
so. If you continue to have problems, minimize the add-in hardware
complement during your recovery attempts. If you do have damaged
hardware, you might be lucky enough that it is removable (and hence
replaceable) hardware and not something that's an integral part of the
mainboard.

Randall Schulz