wahoo.no-ip.org
  • From: Bahram Alinezhad <alineziad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 01:16:47 -0800 (PST)
This web site contains beautiful personal photoes and its owner
is a member of this mail-list ("Patrick Shanahan"
<ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>):

http://wahoo.no-ip.org/

Its server is run by SuSE linux w/ Apache 2.0.52:

http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?host=wahoo.no-ip.org

Somewhere on the page you see "100% Micro$oft free Linux site".
I think this mark is not suitable for a web-site and it is
already a pride only for personal desktop computers. The reason
is that it suggests Microsoft to be the major player of the
server world; While we know that Unix/Linux have far more share:

http://news.netcraft.com/archives/web_server_survey.html

Thank you for your notice,
Bahram Alinezhad,
Registered linux user #375283 (counter.li.org)
Rudehen, Tehran, Iran.