Re: [SLE] update problem
  • From: Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 17:17:26 -0600
On Sunday 06 February 2005 14:53, Bob wrote:
> Hi Again,
>
> I downloaded the kernel source packages. Then ran make cloneconfig. It came
> back with this error, "The .config file is a merged configuration; please
> remove it by hand before creating your own."
>
> What file do I need to delete?
>
> Thanks again for your help,
> Bob

Bob, I can't remember actually if the first time after the instalation of
kernel-sources there was need for steps 4 and 5. I.e try to skip them and go
directly with 6. If it fails because of not finding something while creating
the kernel module, then try 5 - prepare-all, and then again try the nvidia
installer.

Cheers
Sunny

--